{ 31 Days of thoughts and love :: Day 8 Jeremiah 17 : 7-8 }

Monday, October 08, 2012

Jeremiah 17: 7-8


When I was a child, I memorized a lot of scriptures; at church and later at school.  I used to love doing it, probably because of my need to tick things off a list more than anything else.  But despite that, it was a great way to get God's word into my head and onto my heart. 

And then I became an adult.

Now that is by no means an excuse, but it was true for me. Committing scriptures to memory were no longer a priority for me. Life was getting in my way, and I was letting it.  

But I don't want to let that pattern continue. I want to make a change and add things to my life that are going to benefit it and not just keep it busy.

So this week I am going to learn the scripture above. Feel free to join in if you like.


You Might Also Like

0 comments