{ 31 Days of thoughts and love :: Day 4 Grey skies }
Thursday, October 04, 2012Today I'm not at work - I have two days of holiday and I plan to enjoy as much of it as possible. This afternoon I needed to get some fresh air so I decided that a walk was in order.
The moment I stepped out the front door, I knew that I had made the right decision. It was such a gorgeous Autumn afternoon. As I walked through the neighbourhood, music playing in my ears, I made sure that I was paying attention to what was around me; taking in all of the beauty.
And as I looked up, I saw a beautiful blue sky being hidden by dark grey clouds. It really did make me smile because it reminded me that behind every grey cloud is blue sky. So if your facing some tough times at the moment, just remember that it will last for a season and at some point, blue sky will shine through.


0 comments