{ 31 Days of thoughts and love :: Day 7 Peace }

Sunday, October 07, 2012

peace... peace... peace...

I am actively trying to have more peace in my life and what that means for me is that I am actively going out and looking for it.  With our lives being so busy, its often easier to simply want these sort of things rather than to go out and do the things that are necessary to get it.

Peace is an attitude, a way of life. It speaks powerfully to others and says that you are trusting God.      

Here are some of the things that I have been doing to have more peace in my life:
1. Less rushing around and more organisation.
2. Staying out of debt when ever possible.
3. Loving and accepting myself - no matter what.
4. Keeping my priorities in check.
5. Focusing on what I am good at, what my strengths are, instead of focusing on what I can't do.
6. Doing everything I can to protect my health.
7. Make my environment as peaceful as I can ....and for me that means giving my home a good spring clean.
8. Keeping my thoughts focused on God rather than everything that is going on around me.
9. Being aware of what is "on my plate" and therefore knowing when I need to say "no" to new things.
10. Eliminating distractions which I know steal my time.

Why don't you pick one of this or one of your own and apply it this week. Make sure to come back and leave a comment about what you did and how it went.

You Might Also Like

0 comments