{ 31 Days of thoughts and love :: Day 15 Me right now }

Monday, October 15, 2012

After yesterdays post I thought it would be good to do something a little lighter....

* Thing you cannot leave the house without? My iPhone. 

* Favorite brand of makeup? MAC, although it is on the expensive side.

* Favorite flower? White roses or lily's 

* Favorite clothing store? OK, I know your not going to believe this but I'm not a fan of clothing stores at the moment.

* Favorite perfume? D'jore, but again very expensive.

* Heels or flats? I am 5'9 so I very seldom wear heels....and anyway, flats are way more comfortable! 

* Do you make good grades? I do alright, although next year I need to do better!

* Favorite colors? Pink and brown together, egg shell blue

* Do you drink energy drinks? Nope. 

* Do you drink juice? Most days as it helps me drink more water.

* Do you like swimming? I grew up in the pool so I love swimming, but getting into a cosie is another story.

* Do you eat fries with a fork? Fries are meant to be eaten with your fingers, at least in our family.

*  Favorite moisturizer? Body Shop's sweat pea body butter

* Do you want to get married later on in life? See yesterdays post, I just don't know.

* Do you get mad easily? Not at all. I'm pretty laid back and don't take things too personally.

* Are you into ghost hunting? Nope

* Any phobias? The dentist

* Do you bite your nails? No, but I do apparently grind my teeth

* Have you ever had a near death experience? Nope

* Do you drink coffee? Only at my parents place

You Might Also Like

0 comments