{ 31 Days of thoughts and love :: Day 20 Obstacles }

Saturday, October 20, 2012


This morning was a morning of obstacles for me. Nothing major but it was obvious enough to make me think about it.  This morning was an adventure. I got in my car, typed in the postcode and headed for a village that I have never been to before.  

Now I know that I had my handy Tomtom, but obstacles still came flooding my way. First one of the roads were closed and I had to find another, then the police had barricaded another, then I drove straight past the shop I wanted and realised I was on one big one-way route.

What made me smile, was that each time I had to find another way round. A new plan had to be made and at some points I was simply going with the flow and hoping for the best.  This is what life is like sometimes. Obstacles that need to be overcome and choices that need to be made. You can either stop dead in your tracks, or you can find another way.

Obstacles are not always a bad - if anything, they are an opportunity. Embrace them. Make the most of them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments