{ 31 Days of thoughts and love :: Day 10 Mistakes }

Wednesday, October 10, 2012



We all make mistakes right? We are after all, human.  Yesterday I made a mistake at work, nothing huge, nothing that had consequences or altered any ones life...but my boss didn't see it that way.  In my opinion, the punishment doesn't fit the crime....but the punishment I seem to have to bear.

The thing that seems to be  bothering me the most though, is that while I know it was an honest mistake, I also know that the words spoken have really gotten to me.  They seem to have affected how I feel about myself and how I feel about my abilities.  I don't want this to continue, it's not right that it does....so what I have decided to remind myself this evening is that I am good enough. I am good enough. I am good enough...and so are you! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

You Might Also Like

0 comments