Today I am......
Friday, March 18, 2011viewing | New Criminal Minds and New NCIS. The perfect way to relax on a Friday evening.
thinking | That it's Red Nose Day and while work has been crazy with raffles and events, it is all for a good cause.
wearing | Jeans, black t-shirt, bangles and socks.
hoping | That tomorrow the sun will be out and the day will be gorgeous.
imagining | That i am walking hand in hand along a beautiful beach with the sun warming my skin while my toes are squishing into the soft sand.
creating | More pages in my Document 2011 project.
planning | My meals for next week so that i can go food shopping this weekend.
wondering | If I have enough free time to join my friends online book club?
listening | To Jennifer Hudson, Mercy Me and that still quiet voice within.
anticipating | All the work that is going to be needed for this current psych course.
wishing | That i had a different job and a little more free time on my hands.
trying | To tackle my ever growing collection of must read books.
appreciating | The fact that i love my flat and all the homely feelings it brings.

1 comments
I am a fan of the original Criminal Minds and NCIS too! (I like to watch the reruns of NCIS in the am when I walk on treadmill!)
ReplyDeleteLove the new look to your blog! Very cool!
BTW-- we posted the reading list for the book club! If you are interested in joining let me know and I will email you the invite to be an admin (so you can post on the blog!)