Some days.........but not today.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some days i feel on top of the world
My mind is clear and i know where i am headed.
Some days i am strong, courageous and sure of myself
I know my limitations but they don't define me
I have goals and hopes and dreams.......which don't seem too far off in the distance.
Some days i am at peace with my decisions and my life
Some days i love who i am....
But,
Today is not that day.
Today i feel unsure of everything,
Like my chest is caving in and i am unable to breath.
Today i feel like everyone is going to see who i really am,
A fake, that normally pretends to have it all together, but today, nothing she does can hide the truth.
I feel like i am surrounded by fear and failure,
That who i am is not enough
Today i feel alone,
Hopeless,
Defeated.

You Might Also Like

0 comments