This week

Friday, March 04, 2011

  • I spent one day at work and four days at home sick - the most amount of sick days that i have ever had.
  • I completed my first assignement for my new Psych course
  • I bought myself some beautiful flowers
  • I had coffee with my Dad
  • I started season 6 of Grey's Anatomy
  • I bought some new canvases and some new art suplies
  • I bought a new top, but its too small so i am returning it
  • I've made a shopping list for my parents visit to the South Afrian shop
  • I caught up with a friend via text
  • I had an entire week of healthy eating
  • I realised i love music artists who have gorgeous voices and play the guitar
  • I have decided to embark on a new adventure - more information to come
  • I've drunk tea like its going out of fashion
  • I have taken photographs and spent time surfing the web
  • I made savory pancakes which reminded me of my time in the States

You Might Also Like

0 comments