Summer Twenty Twelve
Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Right now, I have two main focuses in my personal life. The first is that I am doing a lot of work and putting a lot my energy on learning to love myself more. I have been working on some projects and will be sharing these over the next few weeks but I am very excited about the road that this will take me on. The second focus in my life is practising the art of Intention. I want to live my life with intention, not just let it pass me by. So, one of the activities that I am doing to help me remember to live my life with intention right now is to create a Summer Twenty Twelve Intention list, thanks Ali for the inspiration.
The items on my list include:
♥ Go for a walk every day the sun is out
♥ Arrange a beach weekend away
♥Treat myself to an Indian Head Massage
♥ Complete TMA03
♥ Create something new
♥ Buy a beauty box
♥ Spend time with Anna
♥ Read a new book
♥ Have a picnic
♥ Reach 10% weight loss
♥ Wear a dress
♥ Feed the ducks
♥ Try a new hairstyle


2 comments
Hey! I found your blog through the link-up on Ali Edward's blog. I love your "about me" on the side. It reminds me of mine- but more concise! Love your manifesto. Hope you have a great summer.
ReplyDeleteHey Frankie, thank you for stopping by and for saying hi. I love it when people leave me messages, its makes me feel speical :-). Have a great summer too.
Delete