A weekend in photo's

Tuesday, June 19, 2012


1. I've been looking for a way to capture all these awesome things that I am reading and learning and this weekend I finally found it. A pocket size moleskin sketchbook which I have decorated  2. This weekend I started reading a new book. Joyce Meyer's Living beyond your feelings and I am hoping that I will be able to learn a lot from it. 3.  I finally took the plunge and started working on my third assignment for this course.  I think this one looks even worse than the other two! 4. This is what my fridge looked like on Sunday afternoon. After I had gone shopping and unpacked all the lovely healthy food.  Delicious meals to be made through the week - love it. 5. Olivia, my orchard, doesn't seem to like living in my kitchen and because of that she hasn't been flowering as well as she used to. But I guess late is better than never and she really does have some gorgeous flowers on her. 6.  This is a project that I have been working on. It probably wont be finished for another week or so but I thought I would share anyway. 7. Sunday evening I made chili using turkey mince instead of beef mince. I am really enjoying the turkey and you cant even tell the difference. 8. Tuna and red onion are my latest favourite. Tuna, red onion and salad tortilla - yum, yum.

You Might Also Like

0 comments