Please don't make me go....
Thursday, June 07, 2012
I was having one of those mornings yesterday. It was the first day back at work after a four day long weekend, and the first day back after what was a very horrible and difficult previous week.
If I was being honest with myself yesterday, I think I would have realised that I was feeling a little fearful, that right now I don't enjoy my job and if I had been able to have my own way, I would not have gone in. But instead of taking those few minutes to pay attention to what was really going on inside of me, I decided that I needed to capture some photos of things around me before work. Things that are always around me, but that I just couldn't wait to capture. So I went town with my IPhone....and to be honest I did really enjoy my morning, but I was also a little late for work. Here are three that I took that I really liked - well except for the middle photo. I am not sure what was going on there but it definitely made me giggle this evening when I was going through my pictures.


0 comments