She Reads Truth
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Five days ago I was sitting on my laptop, clearing out my very long list of favourites. It was like a virtual time capsule, with links and blogs and psychology assignment related info all in one place and going back years. It took me ages to go through it, creating new folders for stuff that I still wanted to keep and deleting links that no longer worked or that was no longer relevant to my current life, and I am still not finished yet.
But one little gem that I came across was the blog of Naptime Diaries which I hadn't visited in a while. I read a few of her posts and fell in love with her writing style and content all over again and it's gone straight into my ♥ blog love ♥ favourites folder. One post that I came across was her June 1st post about She Reads Truth. When I saw it, I knew that I had to sign up and get involved. I have been looking for something like this for a while now but hadn't really settled on anything particular....until now. So on June 1st I made my way over to the She Reads Truth site, had a wonder round and signed up.
I am about 14 days behind the start of this but that is OK, they are still encouraging everyone to take part. I will either continue doing one a day or perhaps, if I have some extra time, I will do two or three a day.
I guess I just wanted to share this with you all, encourage you to sign up if your interested and enjoy the community around it.



0 comments