25 things about me and my life right now!

Monday, June 11, 2012


I have a lot going on at the moment so I decided it was time to capture a few of these things that are going on in my life.  Here are 25 things about me and my life right now....enjoy!

1. I make my bed every day....even the morning that I woke up super late and had to get ready in and out the door in 10 minutes.

2. I don't share my hairbrush with anyone....it doesn't matter who you are and it's always been this way so I doubt it's going to change.

3. I love the ocean. It brings back great memories and always makes me smile.

4. I am currently in search of Peace. It is something that I am craving in my life right now and something that I feel I desperately need.

5. Art brings my soul to life.

6. I worry too much about what other people think of me and at times this adds additional stress to an already stressful life.  I am working on this, one step at a time.

7. I am one of those people who needs their sleep....all 8 hours of it every evening.

8. I am really proud of myself at the moment, last week was a really stressful week. One of those where all I wanted to do was walk out of work on Thursday, and while I managed to persuade myself to stay, I spent the entire day on Friday trying not to cry. My normal go to for these periods of stress is chocolate...and lots of it. But not this week. I pushed through it and stuck to my ww points.

9. I don't enjoy watching reality shows.

10.  My latest snack craze is popcorn - yum.

11. I don't like it when people use text speak - I just don't understand it

12. My car is the most expensive loan I have ever had to get, and in four months time it will be completely paid off - whoop!

13. When I first started blogging, I never imagined I would be doing it all these years later. But to be honest, I love it!

14. My brother and I have a rubbish relationship. If it were up to me I would fix it but it's not. Sometimes it gets me down, other times it makes me mad.

15. I have always wanted to sing but just wasn't gifted with the talent.

16. I love starting new projects and have many unfinished ones, but I am trying to finish ones before starting new ones.

17. My love for my flat is dwindling, I'm really dreaming of buying my own first home one day... hopefully soon.

18. I am still learning to figure out my feelings....I know that I have them but I am not always very good at deciphering what I am actually feeling.

19. I am on an exciting journey, one of fierce self love.

20. Talking about self love - I am booked in for my first ever Indian Head massage tomorrow. Go me!

21. I am no longer a gym member and have decided to enjoy the warm weather and save the money for a few months.

22. I am a tea drinker...unless I go out in which case I am a fussy tea drinker and therefore always have coffee when I don't get to make it.

23. Fresh flowers remind me of my gran and make me happy

24. I am such a romantic at heart - I just love a fairy tale ending.

25. I plan to go on lots of picnic's this summer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments