10 things on the tenth - June Edition
Sunday, June 10, 2012I am loving this monthly prompt. In case you missed them - here is both March's post as well as April's.What is the topic going to be for June? I had a lot of ideas around this months, but I seem to have settled on my current top 10 beauty products. I love all things beauty related but these are my favourites right now.
2. St Ives Apricot Scrub - This face wash has little beads in it so that when you use it, you can really feel them on your face. It smells good and is really soft on sensitive skin. Another one of my favourites.
3. MAC Blusher - I bought my first lot of MAC Blusher in 2010 on my trip to visit my friend in Queens. I had previously used MAC's foundation and eyeliner gel but not really many of their other products. This is the same blusher from 2010 (and I know I shouldn't still be using it but I am) and I still love it. The lid has come lose and been lost but it is one of my go to's every single day.
4. No 7 Blissful Body Wash - I haven't yet come across a No7 Boots product that I don't like, but I especially like this body wash and their face products. This body wash has a great fragrance and leaves you feeling as if you have spent the hour being pampered.
5. Body Shop White Musk Moisturising Hand Cream - I am not normally one who uses a separate hand cream to body cream. I just never really saw the point. Then we moved to new offices for work and I'm not sure if its the heating or the air conditioning in the building, but my hands are always so dry. So, I picked this up and have loved it every since.
6. MAC Gel Eyeliner - I'm not really sure I need to introduce this one. Let me just say that it is the only eyeliner that I will EVER use! That is how much I love it.
7. "That Gal" by benefit - This was one of those products that i purchased on a whim. I hadn't gone in the store looking for it, but there was a very friendly sales/makeup lady standing at the benefit counter and what can I say, I am a sucker for these people. I just can't seem to say no. Anyway, she showed me a few products and I decided to settle for this. It is basically a primer, but what I love about it is that one those days where I don't feel like wearing makeup, I can just put this on my face and it gives my skin a nice even glow.
8 & 9. MAX Factor nail polish and False Lash Effect - After MAC, Max Factor are my next favourite make up brand. They have great quality and are priced at very reasonable prices. Nail Polish is a favourite of mine and I have found that this is one of my favourites. And as far as mascara's go, this is my all time favourite. I recently bought a different brand and every time i put it on and blink, I end up with mascara marks all around my eyes. I HATE it and couldn't wait for it to finish......which finally happened last week so on Saturday I went to pick up my much loved False Lash Effect Mascara.










8 comments
Oh, fun list! I love Aussie's deep conditioner. I need to try the moroccan oil! I think my hair could use the help! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Tammy, what a found list! I have to say that st. Ives apricot scrub is a personal favorite of mine.
ReplyDeletevery interested in the moroccan oil:):) great post!!!
ReplyDeleteInteresting list - I love #2 & #5 already
ReplyDeleteThis is a great list. I want to run out and buy 'that gal' right now! I don't buy many beauty products, but I like to have a few new bits now and then. x
ReplyDeleteYou definately should, it really is great :-)
DeleteGreat list - I love my MAC blusher too!
ReplyDeleteNice list, I will be thinking about it next time I go shopping :)
ReplyDelete