{ Ten words }

Saturday, May 11, 2013


Day 11 || Sell yourself in ten words or less

This one was not as easy as you would think.  I guess we don't normally take the time to sell ourselves.  Note to self - take the time to do this a little more often, it's important.

So here goes....

Loyal - sometimes to a fault
A people person
Independent
Always striving to do my best
Logical
Considerate and kind hearted
World traveller
Big dreamer
Silly
Gods daughter

Why not join in?  You can find all the challenges here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Loyalty is a rare trait these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire, thanks for leaving a comment. Loyalty is definitely rare these days, however in my case, I tend to be too loyal at times and end up sticky to things and people much longer than I should :-) Its both a blessing and a curse.

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Blog Every Day in May.
    @JLenniDorner

    Hard to sell yourself, I suppose. Easier to sell things.

    ReplyDelete