{ Embarrassing or what! }

Friday, May 10, 2013


Day 10 || Most embarrassing moment

The challenge option today is as above. Now I have a million embarrassing stories but I think I'll chose of the lesser ones to entertain you with.

As is pretty much always the case the with these moments, I found myself in a very busy shopping mall with a group of about six friends.  We had just gone to see a movie and were doing a bit of shopping.  We passed this gorgeous jewelry shop and I stopped to have a look in the window.  All the beautiful rings were in a display cases and I wanted to see one particular ring which stood further back in the display.  So I quickly lent forward to see it as my friends were starting to walk off and I whacked my head on the sheet of window glass which protected the display cabinets.  My head made this awful noise as it made contact with the glass and all my friends turned round and burst into laughter....the type of laughter that comes from your belly and that you can't stop.  The shop manager came out to tell me to be more careful in the future....didn't I know these were expensive rings?  Ahhh, didn't he know my the bright red spot on my forehead was all that I could think about and his telling off was like background noise due to all the laughing!  Shesh! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments