{ Advice for others }
Wednesday, May 08, 2013Work and Uni are keeping me really busy at the moment and unfortunately that means that I don't really have much spare time for blogging - something that I really enjoy doing. It has been a long weekend here in the UK and I took the opportunity to make it a little longer with a few extra days off work. While catching up on my Internet today, I came across the blog every day in May challenge and while it is already a week into May, I knew I wanted to take part. Have a look at the daily prompts and join in - I must admit, they all look pretty good to me. So I'll be jumping in at day eight and will either catch up at the end of the month or just exchange any prompts that I'm not keen on with ones that I like from the first week.
Day 8 || A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

1 comments
Nicely said. Glad you're joining us with the challenge.
ReplyDelete