{ Priorities for 2013 and goals for May }
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Wow, I can't believe that it is May already! This year is just flying by. April has been a really busy month, with lots of learning going on. We've had a few more warmer days than previous months but it still doesn't quite feel like spring yet. So, lets have a look at how April went and what things will be going on in May.
These are the five priorities I set for this year:
- Take care of myself emotionally & physically - including focusing on living my personal boundaries
- Focus my energy on doing well at Uni and at work
- Nourish and grow my relationships with friends & family
- Be open to opportunity and possibility
- Have more fun, try new things and be happy in who I am
REVIEW : : April intentions.
- Submit TMA02 and make a start on TMA03 - TMA02 was completed early but I have not yet had my mark back on that and I am glad to share that I have started on TMA03 as well.
- Create a love list - This is the second month that I haven't managed to complete this intention. Ill just move it in May's intentions.
- Maintain focus on my health journey - This month has been a really good month health wise. I have lost 6lbs and feel very focused on how things are going.
- Love Myself - Last month one of my intentions was to find one thing that I can do to provide love and support to myself. The thing that I did, which sounds very simple, is that I cut myself some slack. The first three weeks on the new job has been a steep learning curve but I have reminded myself over and over that I am still learning and that I don't have to know everything or be able to do everything right away.
- Maintain relationships - This month I want to write to granny and speak to Rayola. I need to work on the relationships in my life - Both of these were done.
- Make a good start in my new job - I have a lot hanging on this job and I don't want to mess it up, so I am hoping that everything goes well - The job is going well so far, I'm learning a lot and really think that this was the right move to make.
SET : : May intentions.
- Submit TMA03 - My third assignment is due by the 14th of this month and while I've made a start on it I want to make sure I meet the deadline.
- Find balance in my work/personal life - The one thing that I have found difficult last month was getting that balance that I desperately need. My intention this month is to begin to figure out how to get that balance that is right for me.
- Create a love list - I have seen so many great Love Lists around on the Internet these past few weeks that I want to create one of my own.
- Maintain focus on my health journey - My health is very important to me and I am making great progress. This month I hope to achieve my 10 lb loss as well as my 1 stone award.
- Go on a day trip - I have a week off work at the end of the month and during that week I hope to go down to the beach weather permitting.
CELEBRATE : : I'm looking forward to.....
- A pay rise - I have some big plans financially so I could really do with a pay rise. I know I am getting one with my new job, I'm just not sure how much yet.
- Time to relax - I am looking forward to a few days off work over the next month and I can't wait.
What are your intentions for May?



0 comments