{ High Five For Friday }

Friday, May 03, 2013


Wohoo, it's Friday and I have a four day weekend ahead of me.  Two days of uni work and two days of relaxation, sunshine (here's hoping) and fun!  How has your week been?

1. A gorgeous view on the up to Manchester Monday morning. The countryside is beautiful and the four different rainbows that I saw on my way up made me smile from ear to ear.
2. This week I made a delicious Salmon noodle stir fry.  I will be adding this recipe to my recipe book soon.
3. Down at a new office this week and when I arrived at my car that evening I found one of these on my windscreen.  Arrrggghh!
4. My new Cath Kidston journal makes my heart happy. I haven't yet started it but I will do shortly.
5. My job is keeping me so busy that my weekends and holiday days are being taken up with catching up on my uni work.  

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments