{ High Five for Friday }

Friday, May 10, 2013


Another week has come and gone and I am glad that it is Friday.  One of the very  big perks of my new job is that I have the flexibility to work from home when need be.....and today I need to. I have a horrible cold.  Anyway, High Five for Friday has become a regular for me and I love documenting my week like this.  

1. This public holiday the weather was fantastic and so we had a lovely family braai.
2. I submitted assignment number three - a whole seven days early!   
3. The sore throat started on Tuesday, so I had a lovely bowl of cold strawberries and cream which helped my throat feel much better.
4. I think I need new teaspoons - wonky or what!
5. Each day I am believing that I can..........and therefore I am.

Hope you had a good week.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love that quote! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete