{ High Five For Friday ... On Saturday }
Saturday, March 23, 2013I'm a little late with this post this week but I am sure that that is fine.
1. Enjoying Everyday Life magazine is fabulous. One of my most favourite things to do in the mornings is before I start my day, I like to make a cup of tea and sit down for ten minutes to read, to get some inspiration.
2. This week my mom bought me some beautiful flowers. A few days later and they are all open and looking beautiful.
3. Due to a 50% sale, I was able to get all of these items for a real bargain. I love The Body Shop.
4. I have been so exhausted this week. Several early nights for me.
5. Friday night we went out for bowling and dinner with the team - had a great time.


2 comments
I love Joyce Meyers, and had no idea she had a magazine! (not sure how i missed that hahaha) Thanks for sharing that, I am reading it now :-) Love you blog!
ReplyDeletewww.shotofjack.blogspot.com
Hi Jackie, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. So glad you found the magazine, if you haven't yet come across it on her site, you can get them delivered to your door for free each month. Its amazing and I love what she does and the lives that she touches.
Delete