{ 52 Lists }

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

For those of you who have heard of Project Life, you will know that it has been around for a few years now. Each year I consider taking part in it, but deep down I know that due to my studies for my degree and working full time, I probably won't be in a position to actually see it through.  And so, I have yet to take part in Project Life.

Yesterday I was surfing the web and found myself on Moorea's blog.  I found that she has started a weekly challenge and when I spent a bit of time reading about it, I knew that this was something I could do all year.
I dug out an old journal which I have had for ages, opened up to the first blank page and began to create my headers. I have eight weeks to catch up on and so far have covered four.  You know what else I have loved about this project so far?  It's another way to document what is going on in my life without me having to put aside loads of spare time.  If you have a spare journal lying around or just fancy printing off the pages directly from Moorea's blog then please join in and leave a comment below.

_________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

Week One's list is all about the words which touch your soul. I love this idea. Those words which mean something personal. Just random words which make you feel happy, safe, protected, joyful or any other wonderful emotion.  Putting these words on paper gave me the opportunity to reflect on who I am and where my life is at the moment.  I love that I can come back to these in a weeks time, or in six months and gain an insight into my life at the moment.


_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

Week Two's prompt was all about my greatest comforts.  Now I need to be honest here and say that I found this one pretty tough. Don't get me wrong, I managed to get four or five down with no problems, but then I hit a bit of a wall. I wasn't sure what other things brought me comfort. I realized that this is an area that I need to do some work on. While thinking about these, I realized that the battle I was facing with them was not really a surprise with all the stress I have been experiencing at work recently. Here are some things that I currently do and some ideas which I am going to start turning towards when finding myself in need of a little comfort.


_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

Week Three's list was all about being proud of the things that you have achieved, done or even simply being proud of who you are. There are no rules; you just interpret the prompt as you wish.  


_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

Week Four is all about your current and future goals and dreams.  Again, surprisingly I found myself battling towards the end of the page. I have some big goals and dreams, but I haven't really got many smaller goals. Goals and Dreams are so important for life - you have to have some!




 So, do you want to join in? Click on over to the links above.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You have great lists! And it's great to be proud of parking and driving! I am proud of that too, but didn't think to include it in my list. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Adrienne for stopping by and leaving a comment. I loved putting these lists together.

      Delete