{ Priorities for 2013 and goals for March }
Saturday, March 02, 2013
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
(Unknown)
Hello Spring, even though it doesn't feel like it at all, I am so very happy to know that you are on your way. Before I have a look back at my February intentions and then set March ones, I wanted to take a moment to quickly recap my overall 2013 priorities and goals.
These are the five priorities I set for this year:
- Take care of myself emotionally & physically - including focusing on living my personal boundaries
- Focus my energy on doing well at Uni and at work
- Nourish and grow my relationships with friends & family
- Be open to opportunity and possibility
- Have more fun, try new things and be happy in who I am
REVIEW : : February intentions.
- Spend time with friends - Completed. I went for a lovely walk Saturday afternoon with Julie and then we had a girls night out with a few ladies.
- Write a letter to Granny - I finally got around to writing and sending granny a letter. I love how we both take the time to write lovely letters to each other. She is such a big part of my life and definitely someone who inspires me.
- Submit TMA01 and continue to stick to my weekly planned study sessions - I am so pleased to say that I have stuck to my study sessions so far this year. I am up to date with all my work and making good progress on my assignment.
- Maintain focus on my health journey - I am pleased to say that despite a wobbly two weeks, I have indeed attended all the weekly classes and have now lost a total of 8 pounds.
- Find a new job - Yahoo!! I don't yet have a new job but I have applied for three and have heard back from one of which I had an interview yesterday for.
SET : : March intentions.
- See a movie - I think that a mother and daughter day is needed of which we may go watch Safe Haven at the cinema.
- Create a love list - I have seen so many great Love Lists around on the Internet these past few weeks that I want to create one of my own.
- Maintain focus on my health journey - I plan to ensure that no matter what happens this month that I will be going to each and every weigh in. I also want to remember the importance of celebrating success along the way. I hope to have lost 1 stone by the end of this month.
- Find a new job - I am praying that this month I will be offered a new job.
CELEBRATE : : I'm looking forward to.....
- Spend time with mom - Spending time with mom is one of the ways in which I am hoping to help reduce my current stress levels and continue to work on our relationship.
- Taking more photos - I haven't taken photos using my camera in a really long time so I am hoping to take my camera with me on my daily walks.
What are your intentions for March?



0 comments