{ High Five For Friday }
Friday, March 01, 2013Ooh, it looks like I need to find a tutorial on how to better collage my pictures.
So, how has your week been? I am so looking forward to this weekend....plus I have Monday off work so I have an extra long weekend.
I love taking part in Lauren's weekly photo posts. High Five for Friday has reminded me to take photos during my week, to be mindful of the ordinary things going on in my life. Its a great way to share what has been going on as well as documenting my every day life. If you haven't yet joined in feel free to follow the link back to Lauren's blog and start having fun.
So, whats happened this week.......
1. It looks like I may be buying my flat soon and in preparation for it I wanted to check my credit report. I am very proud of the progress that I have made over the past five years.
2. This week I had a very important meeting and in order to look the part I made sure I had my best work wear on and my nails were painted....until I climbed in the car to head over to the office and noticed that the polish was completely off one finger. How did that happen?
3. Smoked Salmon and cream cheese omelet - yum!
4. I found this pretty inspiration page on pintrest - lovely.
5. Saturday I went out for a 6 mile walk with my friend Julie - boy, did we walk and walk and walk!
How was your week?


0 comments