{ High Five for Friday }
Friday, March 15, 2013Fridays are one of my most favorite days....and today this is especially true as I only had to work half the day. So whats been doing on this week, lets see.
1. The weather this week has been strange. Is the middle of March and instead of seeing Daffodils starting to grow we have had snow fall four out of the six days. Despite this topsy-turvy weather, it has meant that we have had some gorgeous sun sets.
2. Friday afternoon I headed into town and came across an Italian food market.
3. This had me in stitches.......its my dad trying to do "hip texting". He hates texting and I normally have to fight with him to reply to my messages, so when this arrived in my inbox, I had to smile. For those of you who are not as "up to date" with the lingo, P c m i l u translates to please call me, I love you!
4. Nothing says afternoon treat as much as a Cinnabon
5. I love this saying , the colors really make it pop.
How has your week been?


0 comments