Move More Eat Well - February
Monday, February 13, 2012
Here we are, already half way through month 2 of 2012 and I am pleased to report that so far, things are going well with my move more eat well project. January was a pretty good month for this journey, I lost a total of 8.5lbs and 18cm's over my body. My fitness levels have improved with my increase in exercise and I have taken some time to work on my relationship with myself and with God.
Here are my two pages that sum up the January Journey.
JOURNALING: January was a great month. I am so proud of myself for so many things. The first one being that every single day I tracked my WW points. There were days when I used more of my weekly extra’s than others, but every week I ended with a few points to spare. Over the past two years, I have started the WW program several times and each time I only lasted a few days before giving in to a binge….but that was not the case this month despite several situations that would normally have prompted a binge. Exercise is another thing that I am proud of, I haven’t done any sort of exercise in the last 12 months and here I began, on January 1st with a consistent average of 3 exercise sessions per week. Some weeks I even managed 4, but at no point did I have less than 3. I am convinced that this has helped me to lose 8.5lbs and 18cm’s this month. One thing that seems to have stayed with me through January, is a blister on my foot. It appears to have become a permanent fixture ….a daily reminder of all my hard work. Which reminds me, perhaps I need to consider buying a better fitting pair of running shoes.
This month has also been about taking a look at my heart and restarting old hobbies that I really enjoy. I have taken time out to work on my relationship with God and with myself and to start my studies. January has been a pretty good month, all in all. I made better food choices, I moved more on a regular basis, I made some changes to how i think about myself and most importantly I can honestly say that I have grown. I have taken steps forward, towards the life that I want and the story that I would like to be able to share.



0 comments