My new addition
Tuesday, February 21, 2012My fridge is filled with magnets. Magnets given to me as gifts, magnets bought on my trips around the world. Growing up I was never keen on magnets, but over the years this seems to have changed as i have acquired more and more of them.
Last Friday, I bought myself this gorgeous pink cupcake magnet at a market sale at work. I have been looking for something to display my weekly menu on and I this seemed like the perfect way.
Not only is it pink, girly and cute....but it's also big enough to fit a full weekly food list on it as well as a weekly bible verse.
Right now, I love using it to keep track of my meals, but who knows, in a few weeks time perhaps I will start to use it for something else.
"The opportunities are endless" as they say!


0 comments