Me, right now
Wednesday, February 15, 2012Obsessing over…
the number of sleeps until I go on my Iceland trip!!
Working on…
a million and one projects at the moment. I have my Scrapbook Life Journal Project as well as Move More Eat Well Project. I am currently going a book study of The Confident Heart with Renee Swoope and I have just started my Biological Psychology Course.
Thinking about…
all the possibilities for the year ahead. January has been and gone and I am pleased to say that I have achieved some of my monthly goals. Eleven more months to go with endless opportunities for blessings, happiness and dreams coming true.
Anticipating…
my gym session that I am going to straight from work tonight. I know that tonight is going to take a lot of effort and will.
Listening to…
the hustle and bustle of the office. Yup, I should be working right now but I’m not…hehe
Eating…
nothing right now, but I do have a banana in my gym bag to be eaten during my trip from work to the gym.
Wishing…
that I lived closer to the sea. The thought of waking up each morning to the rolling waves makes me happy
all the possibilities for the year ahead. January has been and gone and I am pleased to say that I have achieved some of my monthly goals. Eleven more months to go with endless opportunities for blessings, happiness and dreams coming true.
Anticipating…
my gym session that I am going to straight from work tonight. I know that tonight is going to take a lot of effort and will.
Listening to…
the hustle and bustle of the office. Yup, I should be working right now but I’m not…hehe
Eating…
nothing right now, but I do have a banana in my gym bag to be eaten during my trip from work to the gym.
Wishing…
that I lived closer to the sea. The thought of waking up each morning to the rolling waves makes me happy

0 comments