Scrapbook*Life*Journal Pages
Sunday, February 19, 2012
This month so far has really been an all round difficult month for me - in pretty much every sense possible. Having all these things going on has meant that i have had less time for my journal, less time to create, less time to express myself and less time to relax. I have decided to keep a list of pages that i want to create for each month as they go by - so that when i do find myself with some time i can create them, without missing out on the pages that i want in my journal.
Here are some pages that I have put together over the last few weeks.
I also got a letter from my gran which i have replied to and also put into my album. I love that my gran is still able to and loves writing letters to me.





0 comments