I love the sign. We have one that says in this home we pray. we trust. we believe. we hope. we forgive. we love. I bought it and I look at it everyday and try to remember to live by it. Thank YOU for sharing your life with me! I am honoured to have made a friend like you across the MANY miles!! ❤❤
That is lovely as well. I find it so helpful to have these reminders because its so easy to get sidetraked with life. Awe, that is so sweet and i feel exactly the same way. Thank you for being you.
Hello and Welcome to my little corner of the internet. Here you will find stories from my day to day life, follow along on my journey to wellness and share in my project life pages. I am so glad that you are here.
2 comments
I love the sign. We have one that says in this home
ReplyDeletewe pray.
we trust.
we believe.
we hope.
we forgive.
we love.
I bought it and I look at it everyday and try to remember to live by it.
Thank YOU for sharing your life with me! I am honoured to have made a friend like you across the MANY miles!! ❤❤
That is lovely as well. I find it so helpful to have these reminders because its so easy to get sidetraked with life.
ReplyDeleteAwe, that is so sweet and i feel exactly the same way. Thank you for being you.