Travel

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#reverb10 is a site that has been put together to help people Share their Story. For each day in December, different writers provide you with prompts for you to think about. These prompts are such great thinking tools. While there is one prompt for each day of the month, i wont be doing all of them....i will be picking and choose which ones allow me to share my story and what i have time for.

The Prompt

Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?
(Author: Tara Hunt)

Having a South African passport means that i havent been able to do much traveling before now. Needing a visa to go to most countries meant additional expenses to the holiday as wel as additional stress.  So, having finally got my British passport i decided to make the most of it and at the same time appease my travel bug.

I went back to New York to visit the lovely Rayola...

to make new memories in New York City
And watching some amazing acrobatic moves
I also got to go back to South Africa and see the local art

take in some gorgeous scenery

and watch two dogs having a wonderful time in the ocean

2011 I would love to travel somewhere new.  Perhaps Ireland or even Paris. I am also planning to go to St Louis, Missouri to attend the Women's Conference with Joyce Meyer.  Looking forward to some good travelling Next Year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments