Appreciation

Saturday, December 18, 2010

#reverb10 is a site that has been put together to help people Share their Story. For each day in December, different writers provide you with prompts for you to think about. These prompts are such great thinking tools. While there is one prompt for each day of the month, i wont be doing all of them....i will be picking and choose which ones allow me to share my story and what i have time for.



The Prompt

December 14 – Appreciate. What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)



This year I have been lucky enough to meet an amazing woman. Since I left America, I have really struggled with making friends here. I have met many people and have formed some good acquaintances but I hadn’t met anyone who felt like a real friend.

I feel totally blessed to have met Rayola and become friends with her, but when I decided to move here I didn’t understand how lost and lonely I would find it without her. Meeting and getting to know Aliyah has filled such a lonely spot in my life. Someone who is kind, and caring and who I can say anything to. I don’t have to sensor my thoughts or my emotions despite how personal and private they be.

I Appreciate this wonderful lady being in my life!

You Might Also Like

0 comments