Achieve

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

#reverb10 is a site that has been put together to help people Share their Story. For each day in December, different writers provide you with prompts for you to think about. These prompts are such great thinking tools. While there is one prompt for each day of the month, i wont be doing all of them....i will be picking and choose which ones allow me to share my story and what i have time for.



The Prompt

What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? (Author: Tara Sophia Mohr)

Next year is my year for losing the excess weight and getting to a place where I feel healthy. I know that this has been on my list of New Years Resolutions for forever now but this is my year. My year for losing weight, making new friends, trying new things, finding a man, making a difference and stretching myself to get a new job.

The main theme around all of my goals for next year is happiness. Happy with who I am and how I look. Happy with the relationships in my life. Happy with the impact that I am making on my small section of the world.

You Might Also Like

0 comments