Currently | The Summer Edition
Saturday, August 29, 2015Summer has just whizzed by and I have loved every minute of it. Unfortunately it hasn't left much opportunity for updating my little corner of the internet so I thought it would be fun to do a little summer edition of a Currently list.
Reading | All the house decorating hasn't left much room for reading but just last week I finished off Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey. This is her fifth book in this series and I have read each book and loved them all. I have gone a little book crazy the past week or so and have six books in the post making their way to me. I can't wait to dive into them.
Playing | A lot of Spotify at the moment. I love that I can have all my favorite songs in the same place.
Watching | more TV than I probably should be but less than I was at the beginning of the year. Progress not perfection, right?
Trying | to figure out what I can do to help my body heal itself
Cooking | a lot more fish than I usually do. I seem to have gone off chicken lately for some reason.
Eating | far too much sugar and processed foods these past few weeks
Drinking | water and chocolate nesquick
Texting | my brother to ask him to not worry about picking me up any more chicken from the butchers tomorrow
Going | to try to get to the beach one last time this summer
Loving | the time that I am spending in my bible journaling pages
Hating | the evenings are getting darker earlier and earlier
Thinking | how great it is to have friends in my life
Feeling | tired all the time at the moment - that has got to change
Hoping for | a breakthrough in my body and my relationship status
Celebrating | very little at the moment - I must figure out a way to do this better
Smelling | a horribly strong smell of Vanish as I spilled my drink on the sofa and had to clean off the stain
Ordering | books, books and more books
Considering | a new approach to healing my body


0 comments