Pocket Letters | A Nice Change Of Pace

Monday, August 03, 2015

Pocket Letters have taken Instagram by storm - at least the feeds that I am linked into.  When I first came across them I loved the idea of sending a letter to someone with so much creativity and care.  I love how it just screamed " you're special" and how it allows you to create from the heart and then share that with someone who appreciates it as much as you do.

At the beginning of the year I signed up for Ali Edwards, One Little Word year long class and as a part of that I signed up to having a pen pal who was also taking Ali's class.  We couldn't have been a better match and hit it off straight away.

My lovely pen pal creates pocket letters and asked if I wanted to swap letters with her.  I jumped at the opportunity and six weeks later I had created my first pocket letter.  As I do, I did my own spin on it.  I love how the front of the letter came together.


It was a lot of work, but I love that what I have created is going to be shared with someone else and not just kept in my album.  I watched a few different videos on YouTube and decided to package it up like this.

Now this is what arrived from my lovely friend and it is just beautiful. The front of it has quotes all over it....


and the back of the letter holds all the goodies and the letter of course. I love everything in the pockets - especially the paper clips.


It came wrapped up with all these extra goodies and this little gem totally made my day.  If you have been on the fence about joining in the craze then find a like minded friend and give it a go - you probably already have all the supplies you need already in your stash.




You Might Also Like

0 comments