Week In The Life 2015 | Tuesday Words And Photos
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Today has been better than yesterday was and it shows in my photos and I can feel it in myself. A good night sleep and a bit of perspective does wonders for my weary soul.
Here's a look at my Tuesday, starting with what I wake up to pretty much every morning:
Mornings are for cuddles and I think we both look forward to them. I love how he tucks himself right up against my side and into my arm. He always falls asleep by placing his little head on my arm. On those rare occasions that I wake up without him next to me I find that it really makes a difference to my day.
He was so looking forward to breakfast this morning but the camera on the floor was just too tempting for him to pass up and he headed on over to investigate.
I have ummed and aahed about including this almost full length photo of me. I'm really struggling with my weight and am having to learn to love myself as I am now, while I am on my journey to where I want to be. These past few weeks this has been super tough for me but each morning I wake up, knowing that I need to figure this thing out.
Dinner tonight was a lamb stew with lots and lots of vegetables. Tomorrow I am travelling for work and will be on the road for about 7 hours and in meetings for 4 so I wanted to make sure that I had something wholesome to come home too.
I also sold my tumble dryer this evening. Its been up on gumtree for a few days now and someone has finally come to pick it up. It was far to big for just me so I am glad to have the money and the extra space back.
Well, that is it for today. The travelling tomorrow means an early evening for me tonight so I am off to start getting ready for bed.







0 comments