Week In The Life 2015 | Wednesday Words And Photos

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hello Wednesday, I'm glad to be heading towards the weekend!

Well Wednesdays are often my travel day for work.  This morning I was up and out the house by six thirty am and I was on the road for four hours.  I always try to stop about half way to my clients office for a quick stretch and a cup of coffee.  This morning was no different.


Travel days are always really long days with all that driving. By eight pm I was home and the first thing to always come off after a long day are my work pants...lol.  I hate stuffy work pants and after sitting in them for fourteen hours I was pleased to be free of them.


Thankfully the drive home was not too bad but by the time I got in the house the rain was coming down nicely. I know summer is for sunshine and being outside but I do love a little rain beating down on the windows.


I made a cup of tea and headed upstairs to unwind and relax by doing some bible journaling.  It is the first time that I drew in my bible and used watercolors for the scripting and while its not my favorite page it was fun doing it. I really do love this verse and what it means to me right now.


While locking the house up for the evening I noticed my fairy lights were on outside. As much as I love looking out and seeing these little guys all lit up, it was also a sad reminder that the evenings are getting darker earlier and earlier and summer is coming to an end.


Hope your Wednesday has been as good as mine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments