Week In The Life 2015 | Getting Ready
Monday, August 17, 2015
Today is the start of Ali's yearly Week In The Life project. I am pretty excited as this is the first year that I am able to take part as every other year I have been in the final stages of exam revision. Last year I even bought Ali's kit but it sat unused in my craft room until yesterday.
Most people do a full mini album for this project, but I have decided to incorporate mine into my project life album. I am capturing the everyday of life for the next seven days, which Ill document over four pages in my project life folder. Each day has two 3 x 4 and two 6 x 4 pockets allocated for it. I fished out last years album and have prepped the pages which you can see below.
What I am sure about is my intention for this week - To capture who I am right now. My struggles and my joys. My good side and my not so good side. My day in, day out activities and my one off happenings. I plan to do this using photos and words, with neither taking priority over the other. Both are important. Both will help me tell my story.
I hope to share my pictures and stories on my blog each day. I hope to remember to take the time to capture those moments when I get sucked into work. I hope to capture my life as it really is and not let my need to "make it look better" get in the way.
I'm excited to get started and I would love to share your week with you, so leave me a comment with your blog link and Ill be sure to stop by.






0 comments