Week In The Life 2015 | Monday Words and Photos
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
As I sit down to write about my day, the words that come to mind are...."Phew, I'm glad this is over with!". Now that is not my normal attitude to a Monday but today, this is where I am. I didn't capture many photos and oddly enough, considering the aim of this project is to capture my everyday life, I didn't even make it to Zumba. My go to activity almost every single Monday for the past eighteen months.
This morning started at around 7:45am. I got up, made a cup of tea and headed into my art room. Most of my working week this week will consist of working from home, which means I get a bit more of a lay-in in the mornings and don't have to fight my way through morning traffic. It also means that I don't need to put any makeup on and if I feel the need....I can spend the day in my pj's.
I tend to work in the lounge on the sofa and most days my TV stays off while I work. Today I had one telephone conference and the rest of my day was spent answering emails and working on reports.
I enjoy working from home and the freedom that it gives me.
As I said earlier, I normally head off to Zumba with my mom on a Monday evening but tonight she called to say that she wasn't going to be able to make it and I wont lie - I was pleased to hear it. I did not feel like getting my groove on tonight.
So instead, I put on some of my favorite tunes, took a shower, made a cup of chocolate milk and sat down to write this post.



0 comments