Favorites | Episode 1
Friday, January 23, 2015I thought it would be fun to end my week sharing my current favourite things. It feels like a nice way to round up the work week and open up to the weekend.
One. My bracelet for my One Little Word 2015 arrived this week and I love it. I bought it from Etsy and it has taken a while to get here but it was definitely worth the wait. My word for this year is Open and I am so excited to see where this word is going to take me.
Two. This week I finally got to wear my new Sketchers trainers for Zumba. I got them for Christmas but ended up hurting my ankle early on in January and wasn't able to do a lot of exercise. My ankle isn't 100% better but its definitely on the mend and I am being very careful with it. Sketchers are my all time favourite trainer but I haven't had a pair since I lived in America. So pleased to have picked these up and at a bargain price.
Three. If you haven't seen this video yet you are definitely missing out. This has been doing the rounds on YouTube and Facebook and I am in love with the song. If you haven't heard it listen to it a time or two and let me know what you think.
Four. I love a bargain and for the most part, I'm pretty good at picking things up at a fraction of the price. This was one of those moments. As I am starting Project Life this year I wanted to pick up a typewriter for my journaling. If I'm being honest, I didn't even think that you could get them anymore but, if you know where to look, there are loads around. I picked mine up from Gumtree and even managed to talk her down in price. It has made such a pretty addition to my craft room and I can't wait for the new ribbon to arrive so that I can start to play.
Five. Since Boxing day we have had a lot of snow. Growing up in South Africa didn't leave me with any opportunities to see or play in snow but now, I get more than I would like. The one thing that I can say that I like about this white stuff, is just how pretty it makes everything look.
What have been the favourite moments recently?





0 comments