Currently | Me
Monday, January 19, 2015
Listening to Elevation Worship while doing things around the house. I am loving their albums and am so grateful for sites like YouTube. My favourite album at the moment is Kingdom Come which is pretty much on repeat.
Drinking lots of hot chocolate at the moment. Between this cold weather and trying to manage my cravings for real, calorie laden chocolate - this is the very next best thing.
Watching not as much TV as I did a month ago. I am trying to be more intentional about how I spend my time. Less time watching TV means more time doing fun things like reading, writing in my journal, cooking nice meals and scrapbooking.
Reading nothing and everything at the moment. I am sort of between books right now and can't decide what to read next.
Wanting to win a typewriter on eBay. The listing finishes in two and a half hours and I am itching to win it for my project life album.
Attempting to embrace a job that hasn't turned out to be what I thought it would be. A job that isn't challenging me at all. That is allowing me lots and lots of time to take things easy. I'm not used to this sort of job and I'm not sure if I am wanting to stay in it.....but I figured that while I am in this role I need embrace the down time and perhaps make the most of it.
Feeling expectant about when my parcels are going to arrive. It feels like the mail is terrible at the moment and is either taking ages to arrive or is getting lost.
Taking a few moments to shower lots of love upon Smidge. He is so soft and sweet.
Grateful that I could get the my shed roof fixed before the rain returned. The roof felt was blown off in the strong winds Saturday morning and with a rainy week ahead I don't want to give the wooden roof an opportunity to soak in the water and begin to rot.


0 comments