A New Years Wonder
Friday, January 02, 2015
Waking up New Years morning I was so excited! The snow and ice that we have had here in England over the past week had finally melted and when I looked through the window I could see green grass and the pavement. Who knew I could be so happy to see the pavement...lol.
Mom and I decided to make the most of the snow free ground and head out to Bradgate Park for a much needed walk. When it snows I tend to hibernate, which means only going outdoors when I absolutely have to. Being in desperate need of some fresh air and exercise, mom and I were out in our trainers, jackets, scarves and gloves enjoying this gorgeous morning and our surroundings.
I love going for a walk in this park and find that I often do my best thinking while out here. Its just so beautiful. Between the swans, ducks and people walking their dogs you also almost always come across the deer. They are magnificent creatures and fairly used to humans...which means that you can get pretty close for a great photo. This morning was no different.




0 comments