{ Showing up in order to be grateful }

Thursday, January 24, 2013


Being grateful is hard work.  With all the things that are going on at the moment I am finding that being grateful is requiring me to show up.  It is so easy to get swept away with the busyness and stress of the day that taking a moment out of that day to be grateful is so hard.
So I wanted to take a moment to remind myself that it is important for me to show up, to stop and breath, to be grateful for the life that I have been given.
Sitting here right now, I am gently reminding myself that whatever I find myself doing or whatever my day is throwing at me, I will remember to be grateful for everything that I can. 
I am grateful for me.
For my life.
For my gifts and talents.
For the difference that I am making to those around me.
I’m thankful that in this great big world, God's plan for me is currently in progress.
What can you be grateful for today and everyday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments