{ One Little Word - January }
Thursday, January 31, 2013Earlier this month I posted about my word for 2013 - Grace. Just as a reminder, grace is defined as:
1. a: unmerited favour
b: a virtue coming from God
c: God's gift to me
When I started this journey I didn't have any real expectations about where it would take me. I sort of wanted to feel it out, be open to where ever this journey took me and so I decided not to put any goals or actions against it.
This month I have spent a lot of time focusing on what it means to live by grace. I have been trying to pin point what that actually looks like. I know that grace is God's unmerited favour but how does it translate into living. Does it mean that every good thing that happens is automatically grace. Or is grace something else entirely? I don't have any answers, but I have been asking God to teach me what living by grace really means.
So I am looking forward to the days and months ahead, to the learning and experiencing, to the journey that I am on. Leave me a comment and let me know what you feel living by grace means.





2 comments
Grace is a great word of the year. My word for 2013 is Focus. I'm focusing more on my family, myself, my business, and how I want to live my life.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sage. I was actually debating the word Focus or Grace but decided to go with Grace. Focus is a great choice :-)
Delete