{ A Weekend Roundup }

Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekends are just the best!  I love that I have two whole days to kickback, relax and enjoy whatever I choose.  I thought it would be nice to document my weekend just had - to give me something to make me smile during the week ahead. So, here's some of what I got up to this weekend:

1. I caught up on my un-watched recorded Sky+ shows.

2. Watched the sunrise. 


3. Went to bed REALLY late.

4. Spent time with lovely friends

5. Took some pretty photos. 


    6. We did a lot of baking.......including slimming world cupcakes ( recipe to follow soon )


7. And I went to watch Pitch Perfect with the girls. Such an awesome movie!



How was your weekend?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ok I'm obsessed with Pitch Perfect! Fat Amy is the shiz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She most definitely is! We loved her and the entire movie.

      Delete