{ Currently .... }
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Hey baby, its cold outside. Snow is currently falling and is set to continue like this for the next four days at least. Its gorgeous when its so fresh and white like it currently is and I am looking forward to hibernating with some home made cupcakes and catch up on Sky+
Currently…
Obsessing over: The ongoing snow blizzards that are set to cover the country. Treats - check. Milk - check. Movies - check. Comfy clothing - check.
Working on: Figuring out my study plan and course schedule for the next nine months.
Thinking about: My £231 that I have been awarded from PPI by the bank which I was not expecting. It's always nice to get a surprise in January. Now what oh what am I going to spend it on?
Anticipating: The evening weekend Cadbury's cream egg treat.
Listening to: The Big Bang Theory
Drinking: A lovely cup of Yorkshire tea.
Wishing: I had already chopped up the butternut squash. Love eating it, hate preparing it.
If you decide to do a similar post then please link up in the comments. Happy Happiness!

0 comments