Once Upon a Time

Tuesday, May 29, 2012


Have you seen this TV show? I saw the trailers for it almost two months ago and decided to Sky+ it.  I thought it looked interesting but to be honest, I didn't really get around to watching it or paying much attention to it.  That was until about two weeks ago.  Two weeks ago I was a very unwell person and all that I could get myself to do was lay on my couch and watch TV.

I watched one episode and then another and another.  Before I knew what was going on I realised that not only had I watched all the episodes that I had recorded, but that I was really enjoying it.

I loved the combination of the fantasy land and reality. I loved the concept, the clever use of the story line and the characters.....and the fact that most of the guys in it are sooooo gorgeous!  As I was thinking about it, i realised that part of what I love the most about it was the magic of it, the idea that good always wins out and that love conquers all.  And then it hit me, despite all that I have been through relationship wise, I am still a romantic at heart.  I still believe in love and fairy tale magic and that good always wins over evil.  I found it refreshing that deep down, there is still some hope.....and did I mention how cute the guys are?


You Might Also Like

0 comments