Linky Love
Saturday, May 12, 2012
This manifesto is gorgeous. It says everything that I would want mine to say. You can see it here.
Lately my lunches have been a little on the boring side, so when I came across this BBQ Chicken Salad recipe, I immediately saved it to my favourites. Oh, and it's on the menu for this week....yum!
This week I have been doing a lot of research into lactose intolerance ( more to come in a later post ) and I found a product called Lactase Drops which means that I should be able to make my own lacto free skimmed milk.
Amy put together a really good post about How to support a friend who is losing weight. It was a great read and I can honestly relate to those suggestions. If you have a friend who is trying to lose weight then make sure you take a read of this post.
I read another great article on the 12 things that happy people do differently. A really great read with some interesting topics to think about.
I hope that you enjoy these as much as I have.


0 comments