God's Chisel
Monday, April 23, 2012
This week I am going on holiday on my own. It is the first holiday I have taken on my own and I am really excited about it. I got a great deal in a holiday park which is only a few miles from the ocean. Five days, just me, the ocean and God.
I have big plans for this week and I can't wait to be able to share those things that come out of this time that I have set aside. I want to make this "setting aside time" a regular thing in my life, perhaps once every quarter or maybe just twice a year - I'm not entirely sure on the exact details just yet. I want to take the time to reflect on where I am in life, my current position verses where my goals would put me. I want to evaluate where I am going. I want to spend some time praying, refreshing my spirit and hopefully renewing my mind.
I hope to be able to come back having reviewed how things have gone in quarter one of 2012, a new set of goals for quarter two and a mission statement for my life right now. Along with a refreshed perspective and fingers crossed a bit of a sun tan.
Set aside 10 minutes, make yourself a cup of tea and watch the video below. Let it speak to you the way it has spoken to me. Enjoy your week ahead, I know I will.

0 comments